Contact Us for a Consultation 410-415-3617

Prince George's County Lawyer

Ordering Transcripts 

When filing Exceptions in the Circuit Court for Prince George's County, the excepting party must serve a copy of the transcript on the other party, or parties. 

The request for a transcript must be made at the time of filing Exceptions. 

Circuit Court for Prince George's County advises that all Family Division Magistrate Hearings are recorded on digital audio recording equipment. Individuals may purchase a CD of the recording from the Family Division Information Center. After purchasing a CD, you may purchase a transcript of that CD from a private transcription service.  

Additional information is available through the Circuit Court for Prince George's County

You can also request a transcript by filling out an online request form here: ONLINE REQUEST

If ordering a transcript for an appeal, the Circuit Court requires filling out a transcript request form forwarding to the Office of Court Reporters by email, fax, mail, or hand-delivery to:

The Circuit Court for Prince George's County, Office of the Court Reporters, Room D3002, Courthouse, 14735 Main Street, Upper Marlboro, MD

Mailing address: P. O. Box 401, Upper Marlboro, MD 20773